Obama Told Us In advance What He Planned To Do But Few were listening
The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised “Meet The Press“.From Sunday, 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised “Meet the Press” THE THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag. General Bill Gann’ USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn’t follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.
The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171…During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, “Stand and Face It”.
Senator Obama replied, “As I’ve said about the flag pin, I don’t want to be perceived as taking sides.” “There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression …” “The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing.”
Obama continued, “The National Anthem should be ‘swapped’ for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song ‘I’d Like To Teach the World To Sing’. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as ‘redesign’ our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It’s my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of warring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails – – – perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ……”
“When I Become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past”.
“Of course now, I have found myself about to become The President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path.
“My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country’s First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America.”
Barrack Obama Is Rejected Over 20 Times In Supreme Court
The Obama Administration’s view of federal power is so extreme that since President Obama took office in January 2009, the U.S. Supreme Court unanimously rejected his DOJ’s arguments for additional federal power twenty times in cases involving a federal party.
1. Attach GPSs to a citizen’s vehicle to monitor his or her movements, without having any cause to believe that a person has committed a crime (United States v. Jones);
2. Deprive landowners of the right to challenge potential government fines as high as$75,000 per day and take away their ability have a hearing to challenge those fines (Sackett v. EPA);
3. Interfere with a church’s selection of its own ministers (Hosanna-Tabor Evangelical Lutheran Church & School v. EEOC);
4. Override state law through presidential fiat (Arizona v. United States);
5. Dramatically extend statutes of limitations to impose penalties for acts committed decades ago (Gabelli v. SEC);
6. Destroy private property without paying just compensation (Arkansas Fish &Game Commission v. United States);
7. Impose double income taxation (PPL Corp. v. Commissioner of Internal Revenue);
8. Limit property owners’ constitutional defenses (Horne v. USDA);
9. Drastically expand federal criminal law (Sekhar v. United States).
10. Unilaterally install officers and bypass the Senate confirmation process (NLRB v. Noel Canning);
11. Search the contents of cell phones without a warrant (Riley v. California);
12. Use international treaties to displace state sovereignty over criminal law (Bond v. United States);
13. Expand federal mandatory minimum sentencing laws (Burrage v. United States);
14. Apply arbitrary immigration rules (Judulang v. Holder);
15. Bring prosecutions after statutory deadlines (United States v. Tinklenberg);
16. Ignore certain veterans’ challenges to administrative agency rulings (Henderson ex rel. Henderson v. Shinseki);
17. Override state prosecutorial decisions by treating minor state drug offenses as aggravated
18. felonies under federal law (Carachuri-Rosendo v. Holder);
19. Undermine Congress’s power to define criminal laws and the jury’s role in criminal cases (United States v. O’Brien);
20. Charge drug buyers with crimes committed by drug sellers (Abuelhawa v. United States);
21. Ignore mental states needed for federal criminal convictions (Flores-Figueroa v. United States).
How Many Times Did Barrack Obama Abuse The Power Of The Office
Governing by Executive Fiat
1. Disregarded 1996 welfare reform law in granting broad work waivers for work requirements of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
2. Implemented portions of the DREAM Act, which Congress rejected, by executive action.
3. Ended some terror asylum restrictions, by allowing asylum for people who provided only “insignificant” or “limited” material support of terrorists.
4. Allowed immigrants in the U.S. illegally, who are relatives of military troops and veterans, to stay in the country and get legal status.
5. Extended federal marriage benefits by recognizing, under federal law, same-sex marriages created in a state that allows same-sex marriage even if the couple is living in a state that doesn’t recognize same-sex marriage.
6. Recognized same-sex marriage in Utah, even though the Supreme Court stayed the court order recognizing same-sex marriage in Utah and Utah said it would not recognize samesex marriages performed before the stay.
7. Refused to prosecute violation of drug laws with certain mandatory minimums.
8. Issued signing statements, refusing to enforce parts of congressional-enacted statutes.
9. Illegally refused to act on Yucca Mountains application to become a nuclear waste repository.
Obama On National Security
1. Falsely portrayed the Benghazi terrorist attack as a spontaneous protest against an anti-Muslim YouTube video, and then lied about the White House’s involvement.
2. Illegally revealed the existence of sealed indictments in the Benghazi investigation.
3. Failed to enforce the Magnitsky Act as required by law, by not adding Russian human rights abusers to a list of people not permitted to travel to or do business in the U.S.
4. Killed four Americans overseas in counterterrorism operations without judicial process.
5. Continued to give Egypt aid after the military took over its government, even though federal law prohibits aid to Egypt in the event of a coup.
The Impact And Changes Of Obamacare
1. Granted a “hardship” exemption from the individual mandate for people whose health plans were canceled because their plans weren’t Obamacare compliant.
2. Delayed the individual mandate for two years.
3. Allowed individuals to buy health insurance plans in 2014 that did not comply with Obamacare. Extended this delay until 2016-past the mid-term elections.
4. Extended the deadline to enroll in Obamacare.
5. Illegally granted businesses a waiver from Obamacare’s employer mandate. Twice.
6. Illegally continued the Obamacare employer contribution for congressional staffs.
7. Illegally delayed the Obamacare caps on out-of-pocket healthcare payments.
8. Illegally delayed Obamacare verification of eligibility for healthcare subsidies.
9. Illegally required people to violate their faith via the Obamacare contraception mandate.
10. As of May 2011, over 50% of Obamacare waiver beneficiaries were union members (who account for less than 12% of the American work force).
Negative Impact on the Economy
1. Ordered Boeing to fire 1,000 employees in South Carolina and shut down a new factory because it was non-union.
2. Implemented a moratorium on offshore drilling after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill without statutory authority, and continued to enact new versions after federal courts repeatedly invalidated the moratorium.
3. Treated secured creditors worse than unsecured creditors in the Chrysler bankruptcy.
4. Terminated the pensions of 20,000 non-union Delphi employees in the GM bankruptcy.
5. Had SWAT teams raid a Gibson guitar factory and seize property, on the purported basis that Gibson had broken India’s environmental laws-but no charges were filed.
6. Government agencies are engaging in “Operation Choke Point,” where the government asks banks to “choke off” access to financial services for customers engaging in conduct the Administration does not like-such as “ammunition sales.”
Obama’s Executive Nominees and Personnel
1. Made illegal “recess” appointments to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the National Labor Relations Board when Congress wasn’t in recess. Ignored the rulings of three federal courts of appeals that held those nominations unconstitutional.
2. Appointed czars to oversee federal policy specifically because czars do not require Senate confirmation, earning criticism from stalwart Democrats such as West Virginia Sen. Robert Byrd and Wisconsin Sen. Russ Feingold.
3. As of January 2012, 36 of the President’s executive office staff owed $833,970 in back taxes.
4. As of 2011, 311,566 federal employees or retirees owed $3.5 billion in taxes.
Obama on Free Speech and Privacy
1. Illegally targeted conservative groups for heightened IRS scrutiny.
2. Circumvented the Freedom of Information Act, by requiring White House Counsel review of all documents to be released under the Freedom of Information Act that the Administration believed pertained to “White House equities”-and then delayed in producing many of these documents by FOIA’s statutory deadline, or didn’t produce them at all.
3. Got secret permission from the FISA Court to reverse restrictions on the National Security Agency’s use of intercepted phone calls and emails, permitting the NSA to search American’s communications in its databases.
4. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is seeking to monitor about 80% of U.S. credit card transactions.
5. Targeted Fox News reporter James Rosen by falsely labeling him a possible “coconspirator” in a criminal investigation of a new leak.
6. Secretly obtained phone records from staff at the Associated Press.
7. Had meetings with lobbyists in coffee shops near White House to avoid disclosure requirements.
The Lawless Acts of Barrack Obama
1. Aided drug cartels instead of enforcing immigration laws-as found by a federal judge. Border Patrol agents, multiple times, knowingly helped smuggle illegal immigrant children into the U.S.; “the DHS is encouraging parents to seriously jeopardize the safety of their children.”
2. Illegally sold thousands of guns to criminals, in the operation known as Fast and Furious, and then refused to comply with congressional subpoenas about the operation.
3. Dismissed charges filed by Bush Administration against New Black Panther Party members who were videotaped intimidating voters at a Philadelphia polling station during the 2008 election.
4. Argued for expansive federal powers in the Supreme Court, which has rejected the Administration’s arguments unanimously 9 times since January 2012.
5. Sued Louisiana to stop school vouchers and keep low-income minorities trapped in failing schools.
6. Threatened to arrest military priests for practicing their faith during the partial government shutdown.
7. Muzzled the speech of military chaplains.
8. Sued fire departments saying their multiple-choice, open-book written employment tests were racially discriminatory.
9. Gave 23,994 tax refunds worth more than $46 million to aliens here illegally using the same address in Atlanta, GA
Additional Abuses of Power by President Obama
1. Released a mentally ill Guantanamo detainee, who had been a high-risk al Qaeda fighter in jihad combat since the 1980s.
2. Backed release of the Lockerbie bomber, Abdel Baset al-Megrahi.
3. President Obama told NASA administrator to “find a way to reach out to the Muslim world.”
4. Claimed the Fort Hood shooting was “workplace violence” rather than terrorism.
5. Signed a stimulus bill that spent money on bonuses for AIG executives, and then acted shocked and outraged at the bonuses.
6. Gave $535 million to Solyndra, which went bankrupt; Solyndra shareholders and officials made substantial donations to Obama’s campaign.
7. Reneged on a campaign promise to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term in office.
8. Increased the national debt more in one term than President Bush did in two terms.
9. Extended mortgage assistance to people who bought multiple homes during the housing bubble.
10. Proposed rules that would have decimated family farms, by prohibiting children under from doing many forms of farm work.
11. Former “safe schools czar” has written about his past drug abuse and advocated promoting homosexuality in schools.
12. Nominated Timothy Geithner-who had significant tax issues to head the Treasury Department, which enforces tax laws.
13. Reneged on campaign promise to broadcast healthcare reform negotiations on C-SPAN.
14. Reneged on a campaign promise to wait five days before signing any non-emergency bill (at least 10 times during first 3 months in office).
15. Unilaterally, increased the minimum wage for federal contract workers from $7.25 to $10.10, via executive order.
16. Cancelled all White House tours after sequestration-purportedly saving $18,000 per week-even though President Obama had spent more than $1 million in tax money to golf with Tiger Woods one weekend a few weeks before.
17. Adopted pro-union “ambush election” rules.
18. Pressured Ford to pull an anti-auto-bailout TV ad.
19. Actively, aided in George Zimmerman protests.
20. Tried to seize a privately owned motel when guests used illegal drugs at the motel.
21. Shut down the Amber Alert website, while keeping up Let’s Move website, during the partial government shutdown.
22. Gave supervised release to a convicted criminal (an alien here illegally) who later killed a nun in a DUI.
23. Shut down an Amish farm for selling fresh unpasteurized milk across state lines.
24. Spent $7 million per household in “stimulus funds” to connect a few Montana households to the Internet.
25. Spent $205,075 in “stimulus” funds to relocate a shrub that sells for $16.82.26. Fired an inspector general after investigating an $850,000 AmeriCorps grant received by a nonprofit run by former NBA star and Obama supporter Kevin Johnson (now mayor of Sacramento).